Our ThinktankOur Team Members who have contributed immensely to our Growth
SUMAIYA AHMED AL ZADZALI
- Licensed to Appear before the Primary Courts of Oman
- Lawyers Association Oman.
- LLB Sultan Qaboos University
- Arabic, English
- Exceptional practical experience in dealing with various litigious matters related to commercial, criminal,
labour, civil and administrative legal proceedings.
- Can handle all litigation cases from initial client meetings to representing them in court hearings and following
up with the judgements in court.
- Case Management; allocation of hearings for the lawyers in the firm. Arranging schedule dates with the court in
commercial litigation matters. Scheduling the sessions with public prosecutions in the competent jurisdiction.
- Disclosure of information in the firm so that other Litigation Lawyers then use this information to formulate a
narrative and strategy for each of the case.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution; Attending Arbitration and Mediation of substantial value claims. Expert lawyer
in the team handling Arbitration matters in the Oman Commercial Arbitration Centre.
- Trained in Muscat Primary & Appeal Court
- Trained in Public Prosecution.
- Trained in Public authority in Consumer protection