Our ThinktankOur Team Members who have contributed immensely to our Growth
CAPT. MIRZA M. BAIG
(A SHIP MASTER FROM UNITED KINGDOM HAVING MORE THAN 28 YEARS OF EXPERINCE AT SEA AND ASHORE)
- Institute of Chartered Ship Brokers, UK
- Enrolled as Lawyer in High Court of Orissa, India
- Bachelor of Science, Utkal University, India
- Class 1 Deck (unlimited), UK
- LL B, Utkal University, India
- MBA (port shipping) - continuing
- English, Hindi, Urdu, Odia
- More than 28 years of experience including the roles of ship master, marine pilot, dock master and harbour master.
- Working experience in Drydock World, Dubai and Port of Salalah, Oman.
- A structured thinker with inspired commercial vision who loves to resolve complex challenges creatively, reliably and in rigorous detail.
- He specialises in admiralty, port operations, ship finance, ship sale purchase, construction and conversion and has acted for shipping companies, yards and financial institutions alike in contentious and non contentious matters relating to cargo claims and marine insurance His interests also lie in green field port development, where he has advised port authorities and management regarding the development, dredging, marine and restructuring of the port operations.